Travel Tech Con is an independent conference in San Francisco organized by travel startup founders who find the lack of innovation in travel disturbing. They’re bringing together founders and leaders to talk about the technologies that transform and inspire travel products and the opportunities that these technologies bring to the travel tech universe.
Join them for a full day of exciting talks on emerging technology in travel, networking sessions, lightning talks and a pitch competition with a very exciting prize!
Travel Startups Incubator is proud to sponsor this group and we encourage our audience to consider attending! TSI will be a judge at the pitch competition, and we will also be donating 1.5 advisory hours as a pitch competition prize.
To apply for an invitation, please visit: www.traveltechcon.com
6:00pm – Pitch Competition
- Free Ticket to The Battleground Pitch Competition (value $2,800) and Free Ticket to Phocuswright Conference (value $ 4,199) sponsored by Phocuswright
- Grand Prize from JetBlue Technology Ventures: 2 Round trip tickets anywhere on JetBlue, Meeting/pitch session with JetBlue Technology Ventures team, 1 personalized mentoring session
- Runner-Up Prize from JetBlue Technology Ventures: Meeting/pitch session with JetBlue Technology Ventures team, 1 personalized mentoring session
- 1.5 Advisory Hours from Travel Startups Incubator
- Grand Prize from Plug and Play Travel and Hospitality Center of Innovation – acceptance into Plug and Play Accelerator Program
8:00am – Doors open & breakfast (coffee & pastries)
9:00am – Welcome & Keynotes
10:00am – Speaker talks
12:15pm – Lunch break & themed lunch tables (box lunch & drinks)
1:15pm – Speaker talks
4:45pm – Lightning talks, to pitch your lightning talk – get in touch!
5:15pm – Announcing the winner of the ticket to The Battleground and Phocuswright Conference.
5:30pm – Final Keynote
6:00pm – Party!
- Peter Wilkins, CEO & Founder of Emergent VR will talk about VR Technology in Travel
- Riva-Melissa Tez, CEO & Founder of Permutation AI will share Futurist Perspective on Tech & Innovation
- Akbar Thobhani, CEO & Founder of SFOX will talk about Bitcoin & The Future of Transactions in Travel
- Gadi Bashwitz, CEO & Founder of OLSET will talk about Big Data & Personalization Opportunities in Travel
- Michael Frischkorn, CEO & Founder of GEIOS will talk about IoT & Connected Destinations
Pitch Competition Judges include:
- Travel Startup Incubator
- JetBlue Technology Ventures
- Plug and Play Travel and Hospitality Center of Innovation